What you’ll need:
Gouache or poster paint
Egg cup to help balance the egg
Small hooks (optional)
How to make them:
1. Mix up the colours you’d like using the paints – think about a colour theme and patterns for your decoration. We’ve gone for pastel colours to make the eggs really Spring-like but feel free to get as creative as you want!
2. Begin painting the egg at one end, carefully holding the egg at the other end to avoid smudging or finger prints.
3. Mix the paint with water or white paint where appropriate.
4. Continue painting your egg, using the holder to help steady the painting.
5. Leave to dry for approx. five minutes
6. Pop the metal hook into the top of the egg and thread through a ribbon to hang your Easter eggs from somewhere special or just place alongside other brightly coloured eggs.
7. Take a look at some of our card designs for pattern, colour and effect inspiration.
So there you have it, gorgeousness in 7 easy steps! We’d love to see your creations so don’t forget to share your work on Instagram @Moonpig_UK or Twitter @MoonpigUK with #MoonpigMoments