It’s famously said that “all that is gold does not glitter” but with this blindingly fabulous selection of luxe gold goodness perfect for Christmas gifting, we beg to differ.
- Bottega Gold from £18 Prosecco is still having a moment and we’re pretty happy about it. With our Bottega gold prosecco from a mini duo all the way up to a magnum this bottle will make your loved one feel a million dollars.
- Light Up Neon Dream Sign £15 Help play the part of a fairy godmother with this simple but gorgeous light. This magical neon light would be perfect for little ones first rooms all the way up to romantic guys and girls.
- Baylis & Harding Sweet Mandarin & Grapefruit Benefit Set £18 We all shower (well, we hope so), so why not give the gift of zesty goodness with this sweet mandarin and grapefruit scented products. From body wash to bath crystals, this beauty gift box features loads of goodies perfect for a spa getaway at home.
- Katie Loxton Gold Star Keyring £15 We all need a little sparkle in our lives and this gorgeous keyring with gold typography is this season’s must have accessory to add to bags or keys.
- Folklore Make Up Brushes and Roll-Up Case £22 Practical but oh so pretty, these gold brushes have rose coloured bristles and will ensure make up goes on like a true pro!
- Lanson White Label Champagne Music Gift Box £38 Oh Lanson how we love you. Ok, this isn’t technically gold on the outside but the Champagne goodness inside definitely is! As if you couldn’t make this gift any better the nifty tin doubles as a natural smart phone speaker so you’ve got yourself a genuine corker of a music box plus a tipple to sip.
- The Festive Celebration Hamper £200 This hamper is definitely for the people on Santa’s extra nice list, if you’re looking to give the gift of indulgence this Christmas this hamper is the one. Start with sun-dried tomato biscuits, rosemary & garlic olives and camomile tea, before moving onto black pepper crisps, Belgian truffles and rich coffee. Not forgetting a little tipple or two, and with the choice of Prosecco, Malbec, Torrontes and Port, there’s something for everyone.
- Glittered Rose Duo £25 How do you make the classic rose even better? Sprinkle it with gold glitter of course!
Now the soft sell is over, it’s competition time*! Share your gold love over on our social channels and you could win a bottle of Lanson White Label Music Box or a Magnum of Lanson Black Label.
To get you started here are a few of our favourite golds….
Gold by Spandau Ballet – Ah the classic of every office Christmas party karaoke. When the word ‘indestructible’ sounds this good, we’re pretty sure we’re heading for
Goldfinger – the 1964 James Bond classic that we want to watch over and over again
5 gold rings – the only line in the 12 days of Christmas song we can always be relied on to remember.
Goldie Hawn – Death Becomes Her. Pure. Magic.
Goldie Lookin’ Chain – If you don’t remember these rappers from Wales, you need to reassess your life choices.
You can tweet or Instagram your answer and photo of your fave gold item using #MoonpigMoment or head to Facebook and share your answer in the comments of our competition post.
Ends Tuesday 19th Dec 11.59pm